Shop by Category
- Fox Diode Laser
- HEINE Medical Student Set
- HEINE Loupes
- HEINE Headlights
- HEINE Diagnostic Sets
- HEINE Dermatoscopes
- HEINE Otoscopes
- HEINE Opthalmoscopes
- HEINE Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Laser Fibers
- Laser Safety Eyewear
- Fehling Surgical Instruments - Kerrisons
- GMP - Microscope Drapes
- C-Arm, Used and Refurbished
- EOS- Loupe Lights
Heine Delta 20 Dermatoscope Set, 3.5V LED with Adaptor Cord
HEINE Delta 20 Dermatoscope Set with 3.5V LED, BETA R Wall Plug Rechargeable Handle
- DELTA 20 Dermatoscope with 3.5V LED
- BETA R (wall plug) rechargeable handle with 1.3m adaptor cord
plate 23mm dia. with scale,
- 10ml dermatoscopy oil,
- dermatoscopy compendium,
- hard case
The BETA modular construction provides the use of an adapter cord between handle and instrument for digital photography, keeping the camera and instrument head compact and easy to manipulate.
The Adaptor Cord (1.3m) is for the instrument/handle.
- High-resolution precision optics with achromatic lens system.
- Magnification - 10x
- Field of view - 23mm dia.
- Illumination - Exceptionally-bright, close to daylight; 6 LED Illumination, or 3-LED Illumination can be selected for improved contrast. The light of the 6 LED's is projected through precision cylindrical light guides, foe even, homogenous illumination.
- LED working life - Virtually unlimited working life.
- Eyepiece - Can be focused precisely through a range of correction from -6 to +6 diopter. Smooth, soft eyepiece prevents damage to glasses.
- Contact Plates - Large Contact Plate (23mm dia.); Small Contact Plate (8mm) for examination of normally inaccessible lesions. Easy to change plates.
- Digital Photography - possible with both large and small contact plates.
- Special connection design - Ensures a firm fit to the instrument.
- Autoclavable - at 134 degrees C. / 5 min
Using an instrument of the highest quality is the best way to ensure the most accurate diagnosis. With high-resolution precision optics and an exclusive illumination system, the DELTA 20 Dermatoscope is the ultimate tool in the examination of pigmented skin lesions and provides a significant diagnostic contribution in the early detection of Malignant melanoma.
The unique achromatic lens system reveals tiny variations in the pigment net and other features of lesions at 10x magnification as a highly-detailed, undistorted image. High-resolution digital photography is easy and affordable both in Dermatological Practice and in Clinical Routine.
Optional Digital SLR Photo Adaptor
The HEINE DELTA20 can be outfitted with a quick-connect photo adapter, sold separately. This optional attachment allows fixed-focus photography with either Canon, Nikon or Olympus digital slr cameras at a pre-determined lens position. It includes a standard 52mm camera thread for instant, easy attachment and removal. The dermatoscope rotates on the adaptor through 360º to provide the ideal ergonomic working position.
At this store this product is for United States customers only.