Shop by Category
- Fox Diode Laser
- HEINE Medical Student Set
- HEINE Loupes
- HEINE Headlights
- HEINE Diagnostic Sets
- HEINE Dermatoscopes
- HEINE Otoscopes
- HEINE Opthalmoscopes
- HEINE Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Laser Fibers
- Laser Safety Eyewear
- Fehling Surgical Instruments - Kerrisons
- GMP - Microscope Drapes
- C-Arm, Used and Refurbished
- EOS- Loupe Lights
HEINE Standard Diagnostic Set
Heine Standard Diagnostic Set, includes:
Beta 200 Opthalmascope, K180 Otoscope and 3.5V Wall Rechargeable Handle & Case
HEINE K 180® Fiber Optic (F.O.) Otoscope
The standard, all around Fiber Optic Otoscope
Otoscope with Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination constructed of light, high-impact poly carbonate and 3 x magnification scratch-resistant acrylic viewing window.
Otherwise technically identical to the BETA 200 F.O. Otoscope.
HEINE BETA 200 Opthalmoscope
Features: Patented “Aspherical Optical System” (AOS) exclusively from HEINE
Optics mounted on exclusive, cast-aluminum precision chassis. Shock resistant and durable.
Features & Benefits:
· Optics mounted on exclusive, cast-aluminum precision chassis. Shock resistant and durable.
· Dust Free Housing. Maintenance free. Quick, crisp views of the fundus with the revolutionary Aspherical Optical System. Eliminates corneal glare. The elliptical light beam enters through the lower half of the cornea. The illumination beam has been separated from the observation beam (Gullstrand-Principle).
· All reflexes are diverted away from the observation beam due to the curvature of the reflective cornea. Due to the flat, compressed form of the light beam, a maximum amount of light enters through the pupil.
· Advanced XHL Xenon Halogen bulb technology for the brightest, most ideal color temperature for fundus examinations. Connection system compatible with other manufacturer’s handles.
· Once past the anterior chamber, the light beam opens up dramatically to illuminate a large area of the retina