Shop by Category
- Fox Diode Laser
- HEINE Medical Student Set
- HEINE Loupes
- HEINE Headlights
- HEINE Diagnostic Sets
- HEINE Dermatoscopes
- HEINE Otoscopes
- HEINE Opthalmoscopes
- HEINE Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Laser Fibers
- Laser Safety Eyewear
- Fehling Surgical Instruments - Kerrisons
- GMP - Microscope Drapes
- C-Arm, Used and Refurbished
- EOS- Loupe Lights
HEINE BETA 200® Fiber Optic Otoscope (head only)
HEINE BETA 200® Fiber Optic Otoscope
Solid, all-metal construction. A quality instrument for the physician’s office with
Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination.
- All-metal housing matt-chrome-plated. Durable, long-lasting and easy to clean.
- Instrument head matt-black inside. Eliminates reflexes.
- Distal Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination with XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Homogenous, reflex-free illumination of ear canal and tympanum.
- Large, scratch-resistant glass viewing window made of multi-coated optical glass with 3x magnification. Unobstructed edge-to-edge view, distortion-free image.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
Heine Otoscope come in two type of connectors:
- TL (twist lock) Connector - Compatible with other Manufacturers' handles. (Welch Allyn compatible)
- AV Connector - Heine Patented Connector