Shop by Category
- Fox Diode Laser
- HEINE Medical Student Set
- HEINE Loupes
- HEINE Headlights
- HEINE Diagnostic Sets
- HEINE Dermatoscopes
- HEINE Otoscopes
- HEINE Opthalmoscopes
- HEINE Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Laser Fibers
- Laser Safety Eyewear
- Fehling Surgical Instruments - Kerrisons
- GMP - Microscope Drapes
- C-Arm, Used and Refurbished
- EOS- Loupe Lights
C-000.32.355 - HEINE High Resolution 2.5x Loupe with I-View Mount on S-frame - 13" working distance
Introducing Heine’s 2.5 magnification Medical and Dental loupes, with German achromatic optics. Available in a sports frames glasses.
HR 2.5 x Optics with i-View
2.5 x Magnification: The increase in magnification over 2 x is greater than the figures suggest. HR 2.5 x loupes offer an excellent balance between high magnification, field of view, depth of field, and ease of use. The 2.5 x loupes are ideal for a wide range of applications such as dental, ophthalmic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. The HR 2.5 x is our most popular model. Ideal for surgery and dental surgical procedures.
- Achromatic optics for crisp, bright images with colour-correction.
- Lightweight (51 g).
- Independent adjustment of left and right optics for perfect PD adjustment.
- High magnification with a large field of view and ecxellent depth of field – our bestselling loupe!
- i-View loupe mount provides any angle of view and flips up the optics independently of the optional LED LoupeLight.
- Maximum comfort with a modern, ergonomic design from Rudy Project.
- Malleable temples and nosepad can be customized to fit any face perfectly.
- Innovative materials – Carbon-Kinetium reduces weight (24g).
- Tough polycarbonate protective lenses.
- Optional clip-in correction frame for prescription lenses.
Heine is a well know German producer of Medical and Dental loupes. Heine loupes are know as "flip-up" type loupes. The magnifications range from 2.5X through 6X. Please see the product selection below for magnifications and working lengths available. Heine developed a three part hinge system called the I-View. The I-View system allows a higher angle of declination. This enables you to see at a greater downward angle without bending your neck.
Heine mounts their loupes on Sport-Frames glasses made by Rudy Project, a renowned and popular sport and sun-glass company from Italy. In 1985 Rudy Barbazza created Rudy Project with the firm conviction to improve the performance of athletes all over the world. A passion for style and a keen eye for quality all contributed to give life to his Vision: the world's most technologically advanced Sport-Frames.
Heine loupes are considered best in class. Superior to: Designs for Vision, Orascoptic, Surgitel, Perioptix, Lunettes, Q-Optics and Keeler. Heine loupes are durable, functional, and stylish. They are built to last!
Free Shipping in the U.S.
Shipping to US addresses only for HEINE Products