Shop by Category
- Fox Diode Laser
- HEINE Medical Student Set
- HEINE Loupes
- HEINE Headlights
- HEINE Diagnostic Sets
- HEINE Dermatoscopes
- HEINE Otoscopes
- HEINE Opthalmoscopes
- HEINE Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Laser Fibers
- Laser Safety Eyewear
- Fehling Surgical Instruments - Kerrisons
- GMP - Microscope Drapes
- C-Arm, Used and Refurbished
- EOS- Loupe Lights
HEINE Medical Student Set, D-873.11.021
HEINE Mini 3000 Set Includes:
- mini 3000 Ophthalmoscope
- mini 3000 Fiber Optic Otoscope
- 2 AA battery handles
- 1 set of 4 reusable tips
- 5 each of 2.5 and 4mm dia. AllSpec disposable tips
- Hard Case
All the features you need
HEINE has worked closely with Medical Students worldwide to produce a diagnostic set designed around your unique needs. The mini 3000 offers medical students all of the diagnostic capabilities you will need to learn and perform direct ophthalmoscopy and otoscopy. Full-size instruments offer apertures, filters, and features that are not needed, and add their size and cost.
As technology has improved, products of equal or greater performance are able to be made in smaller forms than before. This is true with the mini 3000 line. Based on the needs of the Medical Student, now and in the future, you are making No Compromises in selecting the mini 3000diagnostic set. Perfect for today, and tomorrow.
The mini 3000 is the perfect set to learn with and it will become a mobile set for you in the future, going places with you that full-size instruments cannot. The mini 3000 is a perfect choice for the Medical Student because it offers the following benefits:
HEINE mini 3000® Fiber Optic Otoscope
- Modern pocket otoscope in a unique, compact design. Handy and powerful. Distal Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination.
- Permanently attached viewing window with 3x magnification and optimized casing surface for razor sharp images and minimal reflection. Swivels for instrumentation use.
- 2 piece handle and head. Easy to maintain, flexible. Compatible with other mini 3000 instrument heads.
- Enhanced XHL Xenon Halogen Technology producing 100% more light compared with conventional bulbs. Homogenous, reflex free illumination of ear canal and tympanum.
- Insufflation port, for pneumatic testing of tympanic mobility.
- Instrument head matte black inside. Eliminates reflexes.
HEINE mini 3000® Ophthalmoscope
Designed to offer all that you need, and nothing you don’t, the mini 3000 Ophthalmoscope is a uncompromising choice in quality, performance, and durability.
- Precision HEINE optics offer crisp, clear views.
- Enhanced XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Concentrated
- white light for perfect illumination, and a brilliant image.
- Full-function with 5 different apertures.
- Full range of lenses: - 20 D to + 20 D.
- + 1 2 3 4 6 8 10 15 20 D
- – 1 2 3 4 6 8 10 15 20 D
HEINE mini 3000® Handle
Innovative, compact battery handle in a high quality, modern design. Suitable for all mini 3000 instruments.
- Set includes 2 handles - Heads & handles are interchangeable, doubling
- your usage time.
- Integrated On/Off switch will automatically shut off instrument when returned to the pocket.
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery upgrade available.