Shop by Category
- Fox Diode Laser
- HEINE Medical Student Set
- HEINE Loupes
- HEINE Headlights
- HEINE Diagnostic Sets
- HEINE Dermatoscopes
- HEINE Otoscopes
- HEINE Opthalmoscopes
- HEINE Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Laser Fibers
- Laser Safety Eyewear
- Fehling Surgical Instruments - Kerrisons
- GMP - Microscope Drapes
- C-Arm, Used and Refurbished
- EOS- Loupe Lights
HEINE Premium Diagnostic Set: Beta 200 Otoscope, Ophthalmoscope, Wall Charger
HEINE Premium Diagnostic Set
- Beta 200 Opthalmascope
- BETA 200 Otoscope
- 2 Rechargeable Handles
- NT300 Well Charger
HEINE BETA 200 Opthalmoscope
Features: Patented “Aspherical Optical System” (AOS) exclusively from HEINE
Optics mounted on exclusive, cast-aluminum precision chassis. Shock resistant and durable.
Features & Benefits:
· Optics mounted on exclusive, cast-aluminum precision chassis. Shock resistant and durable.
· Dust Free Housing. Maintenance free. Quick, crisp views of the fundus with the revolutionary Aspherical Optical System. Eliminates corneal glare. The elliptical light beam enters through the lower half of the cornea. The illumination beam has been separated from the observation beam (Gullstrand-Principle).
· All reflexes are diverted away from the observation beam due to the curvature of the reflective cornea. Due to the flat, compressed form of the light beam, a maximum amount of light enters through the pupil.
· Advanced XHL Xenon Halogen bulb technology for the brightest, most ideal color temperature for fundus examinations. Connection system compatible with other manufacturer’s handles.
· Once past the anterior chamber, the light beam opens up dramatically to illuminate a large area of the retina
HEINE BETA 200® Fiber Optic (F.O.) Otoscope
· The ultimate in performance and quality - Solid, all-metal construction. A quality instrument for the physician’s office with Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination. Large diameter viewing-window. Insufflation port. The swivel window features an airtight seal.
· Distal Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination with XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Homogenous, reflex-free illumination of ear canal and tympanum.
· Large, scratch-resistant glass viewing window with 3 x magnification. Unobstructed view, distortion-free image.
· Airtight window seal. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
· Swiveling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
· Matt-chrome-plated metal construction.
HEINE NT 300 charger
The NT 300 charger automatically charges HEINE rechargeable batteries irrespective of their state of charge or their output voltage. The rechargeable battery cannot be overcharged. With the appropriate adaptor set it is possible to recharge all BETA L, BETA NT rechargeable handles in the same NT 300.
Features & Benefits:
· Innovative, compact design. Practical and space-saving.
· Two independent charging compartments. Complete functionality for one or two handles at a time.
· Fast charge feature. 2 hours to recharge rechargeable handle with Li-Ion L rechargeable battery. 4 hours for other rechargeable handles.
· Automatic charging. Independent of the state of charge of the rechargeable battery.
· Guarantees extended battery life.
· Charge status display. Light pulses from the charging compartment to confirm the charging mode.
· Compatible with BETA L, BETA NT, Standard F.O., Short F.O. and Angled F.O.