2.5X 16" Loupe and Loupe Light Combo:
Heine iView Loupe Features:
- Achromatic optics for crisp, bright images with color-correction.
- Lightweight (51 g).
- Independent adjustment of left and right optics for perfect PD adjustment.
- High magnification with a large field of view and excellent depth of field – our bestselling loupe!
- i-View loupe mount provides any angle of view and flips up the optics independently of the optional LED LoupeLight.
Head Light Features:
- Advanced LED Technology. White, homogenous light, ideal for all surgical and dental applications.
- Coaxial Illumination. Shadow-free illumination of cavities, ideal for ENT and dental applications. Perfect co-axial viewing with all compatible HEINE loupes.
- Compact, lightweight (24g). Ensures perfect comfort.
- Aluminum housing. Compact and long lasting with advanced heat management.
- Waterproof design. Easy to clean.
- Individual adjustment of the angle of view. The right angle for every situation.
- Optional yellow filter reduces blue light. Avoids premature hardening of composites.
- Precision multiple lens optical system consisting of four high-quality lenses. Completely homogenous Illumination of the whole field of view, and a clearly defined light spot.
Technical Specification: Illumination: 40,000 Lux at a working distance of 250 mm Color Temperature: 6,250 Kelvin LED Operating Life: 1W Super-High Output LED rated at 50,000 hours operating life Spot Size: The illuminated field is designed to complement the HR/HRP loupes. 81mm dia. at 420mm, 95mm dia. at 520mm Angle of Declination: Step less and individually adjustable for every examination Operating Time: 17 hours (with mPack LL)
Only Registered Dental Students are eligible to receive Student Pricing