B-002.11.550 Heine K180 Fiber Optic Otoscope Head
Otoscope with fiber optic illumination, constructed of light, high-impact polycarbonate and a 3x magnification scratch-resistant acrylic viewing window. Otherwise technically identical to the Heine Beta 200 Fiber Optic Otoscope.
- Distal Fiber Optic Illumination with XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Homogenous, reflex-free illumination of ear canal and tympanum.
- Large, scratch-resistant acrylic window with 3x magnification. Unobstructed edge-to-edge view, distortion-free image.
- Swiveling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
- Free ground shipping to US addresses on all Heine products!
Heine otoscope heads come in two type of connectors:
- TL (twist lock) Connector - Compatible with other manufacturers' handles (ie., Welch Allyn compatible)
- AV Connector - Heine Patented Connector
We Also Recommend