HEINE mini3000® F.O. Fiber Optic Otoscope (head only)
Compact pocket otoscope with Fiber-Optic (F.O.) illumination
Modern pocket otoscope in a unique, compact design. Handy and powerful.
Can only be used with the mini3000 handle system. Available in black or blue.
- Instrument head matt-black inside. Eliminates reflexes.
- Distal Fiber-Optic (F.O.) illumination with enhanced XHL Xenon Halogen Technology producing 100% more light compared with conventional bulbs. Homogenous, reflex-free illumination of ear canal and tympanum.
- 2-piece handle and head. Easy to maintain, flexible. Compatible with other mini3000 instrument heads.
- Insufflation port. For pneumatic testing of tympanic mobility. Please order connector separately.
- Viewing window with 3x magnification and optimized casing surface for razor-sharp images and minimal reflection. Swivelling viewing window built into instrument.
- High-quality handle: Chrome-finish upper section/refined plastic. Shockproof, sturdy, non-slip.
- Attachment clip with integrated on/off switch. Secure. Switches off automatically when returned to the pocket. 20.000 switch cycles guaranteed.
- Replaceable batteries. Size AA, or optional rechargeable battery with mini NT charger*.