D-001.70.120 Heine mini3000® Pocket Otoscope with Fiber Optics
- mini 3000 Otoscope head with Fiber Optic (FO) illumination
- mini 3000 battery handle w/ AA batteries
- 1 Set (4pcs.) reusable tips
- 10 disposable tips, (5ea. 2.5mm & 4mm dia.)
Modern pocket otoscope in a unique, compact design. Handy and powerful.
- Instrument head matt-black inside. Eliminates reflexes.
- Distal Fiber Optic (FO) illumination with enhanced XHL Xenon Halogen Technology producing 100% more light compared with conventional bulbs. Homogenous, reflex-free illumination of ear canal and tympanum.
- 2-piece handle and head. Easy to maintain, flexible. Compatible with other mini3000 instrument heads.
- Insufflation port. For pneumatic testing of tympanic mobility. Please order connector separately.
- Viewing window with 3x magnification and optimized casing surface for razor-sharp images and minimal reflection. Swiveling viewing window built into instrument.
- High-quality handle: Chrome-finish upper section/refined plastic. Shockproof, sturdy, non-slip.
- Attachment clip with integrated on/off switch. Secure. Switches off automatically when placed in the pocket. 20.000 switch cycles guaranteed.
- AA replaceable batteries.
- Optional rechargeable battery with mini charger.
We Also Recommend