D-851.10.021 HEINE Mini3000 Fiber Optic Otoscope with Case
HEINE Mini3000 Fiber Optic Otoscope with Case
- Mini300 Otoscope Head and Battery Handle
- 4 Reusable Tips
- 10 All-Spec Single-Use Tips
Innovative, compact battery handle in a high-quality, modern design.
Oval, compact, stylish shape. Fits ergonomically in the hand.
- Mini3000 Otoscope uses XHL Xenon Halogen Technology producing 100% more light
- 2-piece handle and head.
- Handle Compatible with other mini 3000 instrument heads.
- Insufflation port. For pneumatic testing of tympanic mobility.
- Viewing window with 3x magnification for razor-sharp images and minimal reflection.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument.
- High-quality handle: Chrome-finish upper section/refined plastic. Shockproof, sturdy, non-slip.
- Attachment clip with integrated on/off switch. Secure. Switches off automatically when returned to the pocket.
- Screw-on end cap. For easy battery change.
- Threaded connector made of metal. Prevents wear.
- Uses AA Batteries, or optional rechargeable battery with mini NT charger (sold separately).
U.S. Customers only for all HEINE Products
We Also Recommend