B-002.11.525 Heine Beta 100 Diagnostic Otoscope Head
Diagnostic Otoscope with an all-metal housing
An otoscope with direct Xenon Halogen illumination in an elegant all-metal instrument head. Unusually versatile in combination with nasal and spreadable specula for easy instrumentation.
For use with reusable specula or UniSpec disposable specula. With tip-adaptor (B-000.11.306) it is also possible to use AllSpec disposable tips.
- All metal housing. Exceptionally tough and durable.
- Instrument head matte black inside. Eliminates reflexes.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Extremely bright, white light.
- Large, scratch-resistant glass viewing window with 3x magnification. Unobstructed view, distortion-free image.
- Swiveling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
- Extensive choice of accessories. Very versatile for nasal examination.
- Free ground shipping to US addresses on all Heine products!
- AV Automatic Connector - Heine's patented connection offers a durable, positive lock between handle and instrument - the quickest most secure connection available.
- TL Twist Lock Connector - compatible with other manufacturers' handles.
We Also Recommend
J-008.31.416 HEINE ML4 LED Headlight on Professional Headband, 2 UNPLUGGED mPacks & EN50 Wall Charger