Introducing Heine’s 2.5x magnification medical and dental loupes, with German achromatic optics. Available on a sports frame.
High resolution 2.5x loupes offer an excellent balance between high magnification, field of view, depth of field and ease of use. The 2.5x loupes are ideal for a wide range of applications, such as dental, ophthalmic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. The HR 2.5x is our most popular model. Ideal for surgery and dental surgical procedures. The 20" working distance is recommended for taller heights.
- High magnification with a large field of view and excellent depth of field – our best selling loupe!
- Achromatic optics for crisp, bright images with color correction.
- Independent adjustment of left and right optics for perfect Pupillary Distance (PD) adjustment.
- i-View loupe mount provides any angle of view, and the optics flip-up independently of the optional LED LoupeLight.
- Lightweight (51g).
- Maximum comfort with a modern, ergonomic design by Rudy Poject.
- Malleable temples and nosepad can be customized to fit any face perfectly.
- Innovative materials – Carbon-Kinetium reduces weight (24g).
- Tough polycarbonate protective lenses.
- Optional clip-in correction frame for prescription lens users.
Free Ground Shipping in the U.S.
HEINE products can only be shipped to US addresses.