- Magnification: 2.5x
- Working Distance: 20 inches
- Extremely sharp - Bright images, with a large field of view
- The brightest Image – 99.7% light transmission
- Achromatic Lens – Doublet Lens corrects color aberration
- Super-Wide, and Deep Field of View
- Dust and Water Resistant – Clean with mild soap and water
- Flexibility for Adjustment – Independent screw-knob to adjust each optic for both left and right
- Pupillary Distance (PD) - Multiple settings for angle of declination, ranging from forward to 45 degrees down
- Super Light – HR Optics weigh only 1.58 ounces, for comfort over extended periods
- Rigid Mount with three rigid settings for up and down “angle of declination”
- Heine HR Loupe Set - Complete with Loupe, S-frame, carrying case, cleaner, lens protectors, neck strap, autoclavable flip-up levers, optical target, instructions, warrantee card
Heine is a well know German producer of Medical and Dental loupes. Heine loupes are know as "flip-up" type loupes. The magnifications range from 2.5X through 6X. Please see the product selection below for magnifications and working lengths available. Heine developed a three part hinge system called the I-View. The I-View system allows a higher angle of declination. This enables you to see at a greater downward angle without bending your neck.
Heine mounts their loupes on Sport-Frames glasses made by Rudy Project, a renowned and popular sport and sun-glass company from Italy. In 1985 Rudy Barbazza created Rudy Project with the firm conviction to improve the performance of athletes all over the world. A passion for style and a keen eye for quality all contributed to give life to his Vision: the world's most technologically advanced Sport-Frames.
Heine loupes are considered best in class. Superior to: Designs for Vision, Orascoptic, Surgitel, Perioptix, Lunettes, Q-Optics and Keeler. Heine loupes are durable, functional, and stylish. They are built to last!