- T-Ring Flex TR002 is a digit tourniquet for fingers and toes that is easy to apply and remove, benefiting both the patient and provider. Sterile packaged, single use, latex free, one size fits all, 25 ea. per box. Made in USA. See side of box for application and removal instructions. Note: This item is the manufacturer's new, updated version of TR001. Same price, same quantity.
- Includes 1 box of 25 sterile T-Ring Digital Tourniquet
- One size fits all. Use on fingers or toes.
- Immediately stops bleeding with simple slide on application.
- Highly visible red ring to prevent the risk of necrosis.
- Applies safe pressure every time - 160mm (Unlike Rolled Glove, Silicon Band, and Penrose Drain, the T-Ring will not exceed recommended levels).
- T-Ring users are from many clinical areas: hospital emergency services, occupational health, dermatology, orthopedics, hand and wrist surgery, outpatient surgery, plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, first responders, fire departments, urgent care...
- Individually packaged for single use; sterile; latex free. Made in USA.
- Free shipping via FedEx Ground to US locations
Purchase orders are welcome with terms of Net 30. Email PO to email@example.com or fax to 800.597.5188.
We are happy to provide documents needed to set up Gallagher Medical Products as a vendor in your organization's system. Email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 800.481.0972.